The third quarter of 2019 financial year was an all-time high in financial terms and operational metrics:
- Revenue increased to EUR 2,896 thousand (+51% YoY and +18% QoQ). EBITDA increased EUR 1,766 thousand (+111% YoY and +20% QoQ)
- Total visits (sessions) reached 275 million (38% YoY, 12% QoQ)
- Pay per lead implementation is on track
- Significant average price growth in both B2B and B2C segments for auto classified AUTO.RIA
- Favorable macroeconomic conditions:
- Real GDP growth of 4.6% (YoY) in Qt2’19 and 3.5% in Qt3’19
- Strengthening of the Ukrainian national currency (UAH) exchange rate — average EUR/UAH rate in Qt3’19 is lowest in 2019
Detailed Qt3’19 report is available in Reports and presentations.
RIA.com Marketplaces operates the largest Ukrainian online automotive marketplace (AUTO.RIA.com), online real estate marketplace (DOM.RIA.com), general classified RIA.com in Ukraine, general classifieds RIA.by in Belarus and DomRIA.eu in Baltics.